Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Law of Attraction, The Secret & Quantum Ikhlas


Bogor, 2nd January 2008


Law of Attraction by Michael J. Losier, maybe some people was often to hear regarding this, this book is one of the International Bestseller. I read this book in Indonesian version and become one of the my new collection books in 2008. Maybe be better if I read from original book but I cannot found the original version in Indonesia, but even though I read in another version I can catch the spirit from Losier when I read this book. This is not only about gravitation but in all our whole life, in everything, our life. This is about what the people realy wants in their life. Sometime some people never know about the realy want in life. So why people did not success, the reason is they cannot understand about the realy they wanted.

In this book, Losier try to explain about how can people understand about they realy want in their life by contras. Yes, contras or opposite about the things. Like and dislike, wanted and unwanted. You can make the list about your like and dislike by list form, and the form you can get on the Law of Attraction website: www.Lawofattractionbook.com You can make 500 list about that, and then you must erase list about the thing that you hate and you only have the list everything you want. Its easy? Hehehehe..maybe better you read this book by your self.

The second book….Ups..maybe I was late to review about this. The spectacular book in 2007. Oprah review this book in her tv show..and give the good comment, and every books store, reader books mailing list etc, The Secret succeed become a hot gossip. I will not review about The Secret by Rhonda Byrne, I just talk about the same thing of two books, the Secret between Low of Attraction. When you have been read the both, you can found The Secret also talk about Law of attraction, the differenciency is; in The Secret Rhonda Byrne interview the famous people to talk about this. For further information about this book you can visit :www.thesecret.tv, you can get an empty check and fill it with everything you want to fill, 100 Million Dollar? 1000 Million or more? Anything.. and the how can you reach the check become reality? You better read the book page by page and understading with all the speaker said.

Quantum Ikhlas by Erbe Sentanu , the latest book from Indonesia, I have no yet finished read this book, but this book has the same spirit with the both book beforehand particularly with The Secret. I just listen AMAZING Focus from the CD. This book completed by CD, Amazing Focus apply for people who want to concentrate or before to do something with the clear mind. The CD content is the sound of birds, water fall, sea.. froks…musics..relaxing, sometime I sleep when I listen this CD..:D. I cannot explain more about this book, but if you want to know more you can visit : www.e-katahati.org, and www.quantumikhlas.com, but ufortunately the website only in Indonesian version…

Ok..thats enough for now, I will tell about another book if I have money to buy new books..hehehhe… and continueing about the Quantum Ikhlas when I finished read this book.

Cheerz..

evi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice is filled with instances of The Secret principles. Read a short essay that draws parallels between
the message of The Secret and the 19th century English novel here

Evi Widiarti's Facebook profile

Fish